Wed, Nov 15|
Debugging Techniques F2F Workshop with Sergey Ilyevsky
This workshop is designed to enhance your debugging skills and help improve your daily workflow.
Time & Location
Nov 15, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
can, Wix Campus - b6 - Butter Pecan
About the event
Debugging can be time-consuming and frustrating, but with the right training, you can save time and reduce stress. Improve your skills and learn how to use a more efficient debugging process in your work.
This Debugging Workshop covers:
- Code analysis - identifying bugs by looking at the code
- Tracing - adding traces to the code, analyzing logs
- Debugger - identifying bugs by using a debugger
- Reproduction complications - dealing with hardly-reproducible bugs
- Some prevention techniques (handling edge cases, using assertions)
The workshop is designed with five distinct sections, each dedicated to a specific debugging topic. Every section begins with a brief theoretical part, followed by practical debugging exercises that the participants complete on their laptops.
The exercises are solved using an automatic command line tutorial which sets up the environment, checks the exercises, and can help with some hints.
Please bring your Macbook with you - the exercises during the workshop are for Mac only.
See you there!