Tue, Nov 14|
Wix Campus, B6-Butter Pecan
Generative AI Workshop for Developers
Hands-on GenAI workshop for Wix engineers
Time & Location
Nov 14, 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Wix Campus, B6-Butter Pecan , Yunitsman St 5, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
About the event
This instructor-led course is designed to immerse Wix developers in the exciting world of Langchain and Generative AI. This course will give students a solid understanding of the Langchain framework and its usage in creating applications based on large language models (LLMs). Participants will learn about the basic and advanced concepts of Langchain, including chains, tools, agents, memory, embeddings, functions, and integrations. The course will also include a hands-on workshop.
This course is intended for developers with a basic understanding of Python who are looking forward to leveraging the power of Generative AI in their applications
Watching an internal lecture of the DS guild and some installations (which will be sent a week before the course)
Participants are expected to have a working Python environment and a basic understanding of Python.
- Familiarize participants with Langchain and LLMs.
- Equip participants with the knowledge to navigate and operate within the Langchain framework.
- Teach participants to design and build applications based on LLMs.
- Provide participants with hands-on experience in building a website using AI-generated content, code, and design.
- Understanding LLM Chains
- Exploring LLM Tools
- Defining LLM Agents
- Memory in LLM
- Delving into Advanced Prompting Techniques
- Deep Dive into Core LLM Concepts
- Profound Exploration of Langchain Functions
- Understanding Agents in Detail
- Mastering LLM Tools
Ilia German, GenAI Tech Lead @ Sela Group.
See you there!