Tue, Sep 05|
Generative AI Workshop for Developers (Day 2)
Hands-on GenAI workshop for Wix engineers
Time & Location
Sep 05, 9:30 AM – 1:30 PM
Bitan 25, Namal TLV
About the event
*Disclaimer - You need to seperatly sign-up for day 1 (here) and day 2 of the workshop - Due to high demand, please commit only if you can come to both days*
This two-day instructor-led course is designed to immerse Wix developers in the exciting world of Langchain and Generative AI. This course will give students a solid understanding of the Langchain framework and its usage in creating applications based on large language models (LLMs). Participants will learn about the basic and advanced concepts of Langchain, including chains, tools, agents, memory, embeddings, functions, and integrations. The course will also include a hands-on workshop.
This course is intended for developers with a basic understanding of Python who are looking forward to leveraging the power of Generative AI in their applications
Participants are expected to have an OpenAI or Azure OpenAI account, a working Python environment and a basic understanding of Python.
- Familiarize participants with Langchain and LLMs.
- Equip participants with the knowledge to navigate and operate within the Langchain framework.
- Teach participants to design and build applications based on LLMs.
- Provide participants with hands-on experience in building a website using AI-generated content, code, and design.
Day 1 (Aug 29) - LLM Basics
- Understanding LLM Chains
- Exploring LLM Tools
- Defining LLM Agents
- Memory in LLM
Day 2 (Sept 5) - LLM Advanced
- Delving into Advanced Prompting Techniques
- Deep Dive into Core LLM Concepts
- Profound Exploration of Langchain Functions
- Understanding Agents in Detail
- Mastering LLM Tools
Ilia German, GenAI Tech Lead @ Sela Group.
See you there!